Looking To Upgrade Your Office Computer
STOP! Don’t Get Spooked Into Spending
Of Potentially Wasted
On That New Upgrade!
If you’re planning on refreshing, expanding or upgrading your computer network within the next 6 months, I’d like to show you a potentially far superior way to get the up-to-date computer network you need without the heavy costs, complexity and problems associated with most IT upgrades. In fact, we typically lower our clients’ IT upgrade and maintenance costs by 5% and 40% while simultaneously:
- Eliminating or drastically reducing system crashes, slowness, viruses and other annoying technical problems.
- Delivering instant disaster recovery so you’ll never lose data due to a server crash, virus, hardware failure, disgruntled employee, fire or other data-erasing disasters.
- Providing the freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere, anytime on any device.
How Do We Deliver These Results?
By utilizing smart, efficient cloud computing technologies, we not only simplify IT for your company, but also free you from having to purchase, install and maintain complex, expensive IT systems in house.
Free Cloud Readiness Assessment Shows You
Scare Away That Big Fat Expensive
Server Upgrade Bill
At no cost or obligation, we’ll come to your office and conduct a thorough review of your computer network, backups and technologies. We’ll analyze how you’re working right now and what areas are giving you the most problems. From there, we’ll show you a simple, cost-effective plan for upgrading your network to the cloud versus the traditional on-premise server and network you currently have.
Even if you decide NOT to move your network to the cloud, you’ll find the information that we share with you to be extremely valuable and eye-opening as you make future decisions about IT.
How To Upgrade Your Entire Computer Network Without
Writing A Big, Cash-Draining Cheque
For A New Server
Claim your FREE Cloud Readiness Assessment to find out!
- Whether or not your current business computing requirements are the right fit for moving your network to the cloud.
- What considerations your business must overcome before you jump ship to cloud computing (there are a lot of factors to take into account).
- How much you can really save by moving your computer network to the cloud.
It’s FREE! This “Treat” Comes With
However, because each Cloud Readiness Assessment takes 4-5 hours to complete and deliver, we must limit this offer to businesses with at least 8 PCs and a Server.
Claim Your Cloud Readiness Assessment Now,
Give Us A Call at
FREE Only Through Halloween,
Claim Your Cloud
"When my company needed to upgrade to a more robust accounting solution and a more secure exchange server for our emails, we shopped around and called many different IT firms. Connectability was the only one that seemed to really understand our needs, and our growth trajectory, and had a service plan that was just right for our niche demand. When it came time to put words to actions, Connectability was there for us from A-Z to ensure that our transition was smooth and seamless. We will recommend Connectability to everyone!"
Daniel Schreiber, President, LeoLight Inc.
"Connectability was a great discovery. Since they took over, our Information Technology has been totally dependable; up and running when we need it. The monthly cost is very moderate and their staff are a pleasure to work with. I can’t recommend them highly enough."
Dr. Nick Simsiris, Director, Premier Medical