Offer Expires July 31st
"FREE Windows Server 2003 Migration Plan"
"An URGENT Security Warning For Businesses Running Microsoft Windows Server 2003"
“YES! Please sign me up for a FREE Server 2003 Migration Plan.
I understand that this consultation will not be a “heavy pressure” sales meeting and that it will arm me with the information and facts I need to best address this situation. During this assessment, I will receive:
- A FREE comprehensive network analysis of my entire office computer network aimed to expose any security risks and issues that I wasn’t aware of and also to find ways to make my business FAR more efficient and productive.
- A full network examination to help determine what specific servers will be affected by this announcement.
- Provide a detailed analysis of all upgrade options available to you, along with the pros and cons of each option.
- Assess other security, backup and efficiency factors that could be costing you in productivity and hard dollars.
- A Customized Migration Plan that will show me how to painlessly upgrade my old systems running Server 2003. If appropriate for my business, I will also receive information on how I can upgrade my old machines while eliminating the need for me to spend a small fortune on new hardware and software.
There is ZERO cost or obligation to buy anything when you request this service. This is simply our way of giving you a risk-free way to ‘sample’ our services before having to make a commitment or payment. We don’t expect everyone to become a client, but we’re sure that a good percentage will end up being long-term clients like these folks:
“Connectability has been my sole source for hardware, networking and consulting services for over ten years now. The company has always been professional, responsive and cost-effective. I highly recommend Connectability to any business organization looking to improve its Information Technology resources.”
James Adessky, Chief Financial Officer, Murray & Company
“Connectability has been our most important discovery in the service world that supports the operations of our business. Since 1998, all our Head Office computer systems, both Mac and PC, have relied on the immediate response and expert, cost-effective maintenance of the Connectability team. I can’t begin to quantify the savings in our staff time and effort.”
Dr. Barbara C. Eastman, President, The Probyn Group
“We engaged Connectability earlier in 2015. We have been very happy so far. The response time is swift and staff are very knowledgable. I like the way Connectability offers multiple solutions to issues when required. It makes the decision process easier – who doesn`t want that when it comes to their IT concerns?”
Cathy Matyskiel, Office Manager, MD+A Health Solutions”