Free For A Limited Time:
We Want To Give You A Free Network Security Assessment That Will Help You Prevent Identity Theft And Protect Your Business
According to a recent study, 37% of electronic identity theft cases had one thing in common: they were caused by an action taken by the user. That’s right, more than a third of identity thefts were not thefts, but giveaways! Here’s one more frightening thought: It’s Only Getting Worse! That's why we're offering this assessment. We want to prevent you and your business from becoming victims!
- The top 3 ploys used by online identity thieves to easily gain access to your business and personal information, and how to avoid them.
- 10 sneaky e-mails used to steal your identity that you should IMMEDIATELY delete if they land in your inbox.
- One easy, surefire way to keep your network and computers safe and secure from online thieves.
- Any current vulnerabilities that are putting your identity and business data at risk.
During the assessment we'll come to your office and:
- Test your firewall, anti-virus and malware protection.
- Check your backups to ensure you could be back up and running again fast if Ransomware locked your files. In 99% of computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn their backups would NOT survive a Ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that prevent this from happening.
- Check if employees truly know how to spot a phishing e-mail. We will actually put them to the test. We’ve never seen a company pass 100%. Never.
- Review your acceptable use policy (AUP) to see if employees know what they can and can't do online. The AUP and the level of enforcement will directly effect your network security.
- We will propose an Action Plan to remediate the situation if we DO find any problems. I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, and you are under no obligation to follow our recommendations.
It’s natural to want to think, “We’ve got it covered.” Yet we can practically guarantee our team will find one or more ways your business is at serious risk for hacker attacks, data loss and extended downtime.
Even if you have a trusted IT person or company who put your current network in place, it never hurts to get a third party to validate nothing was overlooked. We have no one to protect and no reason to conceal or gloss over anything we find. If you want the straight truth, we’ll report it to you.
Please…Do NOT Just Shrug This Off
(What To Do Now)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off, worry about it "later" or dismiss it altogether. That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice. This I can guarantee: At some point, you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CYBER SECURITY EVENT.
Hopefully you’ll be brilliantly prepared for it and experience only a minor inconvenience at most. But if you wait and do NOTHING, I can practically guarantee this will be a far more costly, disruptive and devastating attack.
You’ve spent a lifetime working hard to get where you are today. Don’t let some lowlife thief operating outside the law in another country get away with taking that from you. And certainly don’t "hope" your IT guy has you covered. Get the facts and be certain you are protected.
Complete the form on this page
to schedule your Free, CONFIDENTIAL
Network Security Assessment today.
Fill In The Form Below To Instantly Claim Your
Network Security Assessment
Offer Expires October 31st
IT Solutions With Outstanding Performance
My school switched to Connectability about two years ago. As a school, we have some specific needs for network and servers. We had several service providers before we found Connectability. None of them is anywhere close to Connectability’s performance level. The solutions provided are always creative, reliable, effective, secure and cost-effective. Their team has always been responsive, knowledgeable and very attentive to our needs.
IT Support and Management Associate
Beijing New Oriental Training Inc.
Connectability was a great discovery. Since they took over, our Information Technology has been totally dependable; up and running when we need it. The monthly cost is very moderate and their staff are a pleasure to work with. I can’t recommend them highly enough.
Premier Medical Centre Inc.