Free Executive Webinar
How Old Is Too Old?
Find Out When You Should Replace Your IT Equipment
Ted Shafran President Connectability
Webinar Details: When: Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 Time:12:00-12:30 PM
During This Session You’ll Discover:
- How slow and outdated computers and IT equipment costs you real money in lost productivity, repairs, and downtime
- The potential security risks of waiting too long for upgrades
- Some critical warning signs that it is time to replace your computer ASAP
- How to measure the real cost of failing technology
- Why you need to replace your networking equipment regularly
- The benefits that come with upgrading your technology on a regular schedule
Who Should Attend:Executives and managers concerned about the cost of lost productivity, the effect of downtime, and how system slowness can result in frustration and staff turnover. This event is particularly important for organizations who don’t have a planned replacement schedule for their computers, or for businesses who delay the replacement of technology in order to “save” money – at the cost of productivity.
To register, fill out the form ABOVE.
Save My Spot
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.