The Toronto Business Owners’ Guide To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary Extras, Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
In this Free Executive Report, We Cover:
- The 4 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your network, email and data.
Submit the Form to Claim Your Free Report Today
Download The Free Report Now!
Time Saving, Cost Effective IT Maintenance
Connectability has been our most important discovery in the service world that supports the operations of our business. Since 1998, all our Head Office computer systems, both Mac and PC, have relied on the immediate response and expert, cost-effective maintenance of the Connectability team. I can't ...Read More
Dr. Barbara C. Eastman
The Probyn Group