Mobile Device Management
Most businesses today use mobile devices to some degree or another. And why wouldn’t you? Numerous studies explore the benefits of a mobile workforce, and most include a common finding: that productivity is enhanced. Unfortunately with that improved productivity comes additional complexity, and a lot of risk.
If your employees use mobile devices to do their jobs, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- Do your employees own their device or are they company owned?
- Do employees use personal cloud applications to store company data?
- If devices are employee owned, how do you make users happy while still protecting your network and data?
- If devices are company owned, do you have tools that can remotely wipe them? Or can any Tom, Dick and Harry who finds it on the subway, or the counter at a restaurant or coffee shop access your data?
- Do you have a security policy in place that requires employees to use complex passwords?
If any of the questions above make you nervous then you need some kind of mobile device management. Connectability offers a range of services from user training, security solutions, all the way to creating an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) for your business.
If you’d like to secure your company, and prevent data loss, give Connectability a call. We manage your mobility so you don’t have to!