As an educational institution, you are looking for ways to provide your students with the best learning and collaboration tools while remaining confident in their online safety and staying within your budget.
Office 365 for education provides cloud-based technology that offers all the reliability and protection you expect from Microsoft, while simultaneously preparing your students for the future and providing your faculty with efficient collaboration solutions.
Get A Free Network Assessment
With the latest version of Microsoft Office 365 for education from Connectability, your students will get the benefit of learning to use the newest solutions their future employers will depend upon while saving your institution time and money!
The benefits of Microsoft Office 365 for education include:
- Storage and speed - you get 25 GB mailboxes that can send attachments as large as 25 MB
- Anytime, anywhere - access your email, documents, contacts and calendar from any Web-enabled device
- Simple integration - Office 365 works with the 2013 versions of programs your students already know, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher and Access
- Collaboration platform for your students AND faculty - including student access for the ability to view, share and lightly edit documents in Office Web Apps
- Intranet sites for your teams - SharePoint sites provide workspaces with customizable security settings for individual teams allowing you to share task lists, documents and schedules
- Video conferencing - conduct meetings and webinars over the web with HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and instant messaging
- Online storage for students - with 7 GB of free storage from Windows Live SkyDrive
Microsoft Office 365 for education gives your educational organization the ability to enjoy enterprise-level cloud technology and the latest Office Apps the world relies upon.