Offer Expires August 31st
"Don't Let The Heat Burn Your Business!"
"How To Ensure Heat Doesn’t Fry Your Server
“With the recent heatwave upon us, most business owners are looking for ways to keep their company’s sales and profits HOT, while keeping their IT expenses COOL. But if proper attention is not given to your server and network equipment during the summer, all that heat outside can actually bring your company’s growth to a grinding halt and increase your IT expenses significantly.
Excess heat can be a big problem for small to mid-sized business servers, since a server that becomes overheated usually costs more in energy, fails more often and is more likely to crash. For most companies, a server crash can mean hours or days of downtime, unproductive employees, HUGE amounts of stress and thousands of dollars in lost sales and opportunities.
(And Your Profits!)"
For free, we’ll come to your office and…
- Audit the location and condition of your server to ensure it's protected against the elements.
- Check your computer network’s security settings to make sure you're protected from the latest hacker attacks, malware and viruses.
- Check your data backups to ensure it's working properly and accurately backing up all of your critical files and information.
- Verify that you have the most up-to-date security patches. Miss one critical update and you’re a “sitting duck.”
- Diagnose slow, unstable computers.
To Sign up either enter your information in the form to the right
or call our offices at 416-966-3306