Offer Expires August 31st
"Could The Dog Days Of Summer Be A Threat
To Your Business?"
"How To Ensure The Heat Doesn’t Fry Your Server
(And Your Profits!)"
“With the “dog days” of summer upon us, most business owners are looking for ways to keep their company’s sales and profits HOT, while keeping their IT expenses COOL. But if proper attention is not given to your server and network equipment during the summer, all that heat outside can actually bring your company’s growth to a grinding halt and increase your IT expenses significantly.
Excess heat can be a big problem for small to mid-sized business servers, since a server that becomes overheated usually costs more in energy, fails more often and is more likely to crash. For most companies, a server crash can mean hours or days of downtime, unproductive employees, HUGE amounts of stress and thousands of dollars in lost opportunity.
For free, we’ll come to your office and…
- Audit the location and condition of your server and network equipment to ensure that they are protected against the elements.
- Check your computer network’s security settings to make sure you are protected from the latest hacker attacks, worms and viruses.
- Check your data backup system to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you never want to lose.
- Verify that you have the most up-to-date security patches installed properly; miss one critical update and you’re a “sitting duck.”
- Diagnose slow, unstable computers.
There is ZERO cost or obligation to buy anything when you request this service. This is simply our way of giving you a risk-free way to ‘sample’ our services before having to make a commitment or payment. We don’t expect everyone to become a client, but we’re sure that a good percentage will end up being long-term clients like these folks:
To Sign up either enter your information in the form to the right
or call our offices at 416-966-3306