In order to ensure that our customers receive prompt, courteous and professional service, we have established a set of Service Standards. These standards are designed to ensure that our clients receive the most competent and responsive service in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Meeting our Service Guarantees is one of our highest priorities. This means responding to you promptly during business hours.
- Whenever possible, we will provide support remotely from our offices. By using remote connection tools, we are able to respond to our clients’ needs more rapidly and at lower cost.
- We provide our clients with state-of-the-art network monitoring tools. These tools monitor your network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will alert us automatically if anything needs attention.
- We offer an after-hours emergency contact hotline. If you have an IT emergency after normal business hours, just dial our office and press 8, and you will be connected to a technician.
- We don’t charge extra for evenings or weekends. We understand that our clients don’t always work “bankers’ hours” and we don’t either. If you need our services after normal working hours, just say the word.
- Emergencies come first! If your network is down and your staff can’t work, we will drop less important calls - if necessary - to ensure that someone is available to deal with your emergency needs when they occur.
- Professionalism and courtesy are not optional, they are mandatory. We understand that businesses expect a professional level of service, and we will do everything in our power to deliver it, time after time. Our technical staff have years of experience working with and understanding the needs of business professionals.