So you’re looking for a new IT services provider.
Maybe your old provider is unavailable when you need him, or you’ve had too many bad experiences, or your current IT support costs are unsustainable. Perhaps you’ve decided to outsource your IT rather than hiring someone.
Whatever the reason, you’re now faced with a very difficult decision. There are so many companies out there, all of them telling you that they are the company you should choose. Here are 12 reasons why you should seriously consider hiring Connnectability as your IT services provider.
- We Guarantee Our Service.Does your current IT provider have the courage to put its reputation on the line? Connectability does! We offer Service Guarantees with "teeth" to ensure you're not left out to dry when you really need our help. If an IT emergency occurs, can you rely on your current IT person to help in a timely manner? Rely on us; if we don’t respond promptly you’ll get an instant credit on your account!
- We’re Process Driven.Without a clearly defined process, it’s impossible to do something the same way twice. That’s why we carefully document our best practices. Without process documentation, IT support organization ends up delivering random results. That’s not fair to our customers, it reflects badly on us, and frankly it’s inefficient for delivering service.
- We’ve been in business for over 20 yearsConnectability has been around for over 20 years and we plan to be around a lot longer. Shouldn't you choose a company with happy customers, experienced staff, and predictable costs instead of a company whose only selling point is price? With decades of experience in the IT industry, we have knowledge and skills that others lack.
- We’ll Provide Testimonials and References.Let’s face it: every IT provider is going to tell you how great they are. But when it comes right down to it, the best judges of that are their other customers. You wouldn’t see a movie or eat in a restaurant that got bad reviews. So if your proposed IT Provider can’t provide you with a list of references and testimonials, it’s probably worth asking yourself if they have something to hide.
- We're Not A One-Trick Pony.We have extensive experience with many different technologies. Most IT providers have a good understanding of Windows, or Mac, or Linux. But what if you're using them all? We've been building cross-platform IT environments for years, so we understand how these different technologies interact and what that means for your business. If your technology is not connected, how can your team be?
- We Are Proactive.If you’re paying for Time & Expenses service, you know that the costs are totally unpredictable. You never know when problems are going to arise or how much it will cost to resolve them. And this can result in severe problems due to neglect. Because managers expect a bill every time they call their IT provider, they tend to call less. Our Managed Services plans ensure that we’re always ahead of the curve, constantly monitoring your IT infrastructure and intervening before small problems become big ones. And because those plans are based on a fixed monthly cost, budgeting is a snap!
- We Don't Believe In Cutting Corners.When IT companies cut corners, ongoing problems are almost always the direct result. If your technology doesn't work, the impact on your business could be huge. Connectability understands that all customers are price conscious to some extent. But lowering our level of service just to fit a price point is just a way of delivering bad service. If we feel we cannot provide appropriate business value for the price that you're looking to pay, we’ll encourage you to look for another IT provider. But always remember that you get what you pay for.
- We Understand That IT Requires High-Level Strategic Thinking.Have you ever had a business need that couldn’t be met because of limitations in your IT infrastructure? Did your IT provider anticipate this and suggest a cost effective solution? Since IT is so important for your company's day-to-day operations, shouldn't you have a strategic IT plan just like your business plan? Part of our process is to meet with your decision makers quarterly to ensure that IT is meeting the current requirements of your business and the anticipated needs of the future.
- We Respect Your Budget. No Upselling Here.We’re a business just like you. And we resent it when someone tries to sell us something that’s clearly far beyond our needs. Sadly, some IT providers will take that approach when selling to you because it puts extra money in their pockets. And unfortunately, some businesses don’t have enough of an understanding of IT to know when they’re being oversold. When we sell a product or service, we’re always focused on your actual needs. We’ve never liked high-pressure sales, and we’ll never do it to our clients. Period.
- We're Unbiased - No Vendor Has Us In Their Pocket.It's normal for an IT provider to have strategic partnerships with vendors of hardware, software, and other solutions. But when your provider recommends a vendor, you want to be sure that their recommendation is based on your best interests, not their bottom line. At Connectability, we work with many vendors but we're not in anyone's pocket. We’ll always recommend the vendor who is the best fit for your business, not the one who offers us the biggest profits.
- We Only Hire Pros. No Novices, Cowboys, Or "Level 1 Technicians" Here.At Connectability, you’ll never speak to a novice or anyone reading from a script. We only hire experienced IT professionals who have the skills to help you with your problems right away. When you call us, you're connected directly to one of our expert technical specialists All of them have the know-how to fix your problem right away. No more wasted time sitting on the phone and answering silly questions. Just get in touch with us and we will fix it!
- There's Always An Exception To The Rule. Did you ever ask an appliance repairman or your auto dealer or, for that matter, your IT technician: "but why can't you….", only to hear the response: "I'm sorry, but that's not our company policy"?
We have "company policies" too, but none of them is designed to impede us from taking care of your needs. You'll never hear "we don't do that" or "that's not our policy", because the only policy that matters to us is taking care of our clients. If we have to work late or on a weekend, we'll do that. If you need to borrow equipment from our inventory to get you through an emergency, we'll do that too. If we have to temporarily host your email because of a fire in your building, we'll do that as well (and we have). We’ll always go the extra mile to ensure that your IT support needs are met.