Exclusive FREE Report:
“20 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant
Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this report will give you important questions you should ask your current IT person to make sure their policies, procedures and service standards won’t leave you vulnerable to expensive problems, lost data, viruses, hacker attacks and a host of other problems.
Before Giving Them Access
To Your Computer Network.”
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 20 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Get Your Report Now
On This Page.
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your FREE Report
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
"The response time is swift and staff are very knowledgeable."
"We engaged Connectability early in 2015. We have been very happy so far. I like the way Connectability offers multiple solutions to issues. It makes the decision process easier – who doesn`t want that when it comes to their IT concerns?"
Cathy Matyskiel Office Manager MD+A Health Solutions
"We have been with Connectability for almost two years. They have provided us with great service and the comfort of knowing that if we have a problem, they quite often know about it before we do, and fix it with minimal down time, if any at all."
Michael Gladstone, General Manager Royal Lighting